- INTERIM Infection Control Staffing (Management, Sole Staff, Fill-in Staff) - onsite
- INTERIM NHSN (epidemiology) - virtual or onsite
- Outbreak & Cluster Consultation & Management (Possible or Actual) - onsite and virtual
- ANTIBIOTIC STEWARDSHIP PROGRAM - consultation, program building, surveillance activities - onsite and virtual
- Research Consultation - clinical trials related to infection prevention - virtual only
- Virtual TOTAL Epidemiology surveillance (Permanent or Interim)
- Onsite TOTAL Epidemiology surveillance (interim)
- Accreditation Surveys - onsite
- Comprehensive Infection Preventionist Competency Training (IP must have at least 1 full year of infection control OTJ training, attended APIC EPI formal courses, OR have proof of recent mentorship with a seasoned/experienced IP without formal education ) **competency IP training program may be as long as 20 weeks and will provide documentation that an IP is competent to perform their job as an Infection Preventionist. This is NOT a certification. Competency shows regulators, accreditation bodies, and the public that a trained IP is on board performing duties within their job scope. OBSTACLE LLC does NOT guarantee that an IP will pass this competency training. This is a thorough program that will assess knowledge AND application of procedures, processes and concepts. IP's must have had a formal course in statistics to be considered.
- Onsite Hiring Assistance for an IP
- Onsite Infection Control Gap Analysis
- Annual Risk Assessment and Plan Assistance - onsite or virtual
- Other Assistance related to infection prevention, control, epidemiology, research, and freelance writing upon request.
At OBSTACLE LLC, we take care to provide our clients with high quality staffing personalized for their unique infection control and epidemiology needs. Infection Prevention and Epidemiology staff are equipped with ACTIVE RN licenses in California, Michigan, and Wisconsin, or, participate in the RN compact nurse licence process, and, are CIC board certified. Our client work is HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL. We are available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week when necessary.
We have a variety of Infection Prevention, Control, Epidemiology, and Research staffing services including:
If you have any question concerning surveillance delivery, secure access, contracts and pricing, please don't hesitate to contact us. Pricing and contracts are uniquely tailored to YOUR NEEDS and BUDGET. Our friendly staff will help you find the best solutions for you.